Header

Navigation

HOME      BLOG      ABOUT      CONTACT      CATEGORIES

How I would style: Statement Jacket

Monday 13 May 2013

Sorry I've been a bit MIA lately; exams and revision are taking over my life at the moment. Once the exam period is over (which will be in about two to three weeks) I promise to start blogging more regularly, especially once the summer holidays start.
In the mean time, here's something I managed to throw together during a little of my spare time.

I ordered this shirt/jacket from H&M yesterday after seeing it on the website a few weeks ago and falling in love with it, but being unable to find it in the right size in store. Thanks to one of my wonderful friends, I managed to save some money on it too, so it actually worked out cheaper to order it online than it would have been to buy it in store.
This is the sort of thing that I've wanted to wear for so long, but because of a lack of funds/confidence, I've never actually done so, but after receiving some birthday money I decided to go for it, and I really can't wait for it to arrive. In order to amuse myself and figure out how to make the piece work for me, I went onto Polyvore and planned out a few ways I could it wear it, as seen above. Although it's quite a striking item of clothing, I think it would actually be quite easy to wear, partly because of its slouchy shape. It's the sort of item you can dress up or down, simply by changing your bottoms and accessories, and I'm really looking forward to experimenting with it and finding what works.

Like I said, I'm inundated with exams and revision at the moment, so this was just a quick post to keep my blog active and to satisfy my urge to write more posts. Once the next few weeks have passed, I'm going to redesign my blog and I promise I'll be blogging more frequently, so please bear with me.
Namaste,
Rowan

No comments :

Post a Comment