Header

Navigation

HOME      BLOG      ABOUT      CONTACT      CATEGORIES

How I would style: PopBasic Salut! Collection

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Back in May, I published a post about PopBasic's Sherwood Micro Collection.
Following the release of the new Salut! Collection, I think another post is in order!
The collection consists of three pieces: Le Breton Long Sleeve Tee, the Gold Link Necklace and the Latte Leather Clutch.

This is how I would style the pieces; in an effortlessly chic outfit, suitable for a lunch out or a day of shopping (Although the jeans may not be so suitable for the heatwave we've been having in the UK!).
I chose these vintage-inspired tortoise shell frame/tan lens sunglasses to compliment the colour of the clutch, and I chose these H&M loafers with a gold chain to mirror the Gold Link necklace. I chose the StyleBop rolled-hem jeans to give the outfit a casual feel, although these could be swapped for a pair of black cigarette pants or skinny jeans.

Yet another wonderful collection from PopBasic! Visit their site here (The Salut! Collection itself is here), and again don't forget to sign up to be the first to know about new collections.

You can also find PopBasic on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

No comments :

Post a Comment