Header

Navigation

HOME      BLOG      ABOUT      CONTACT      CATEGORIES

Friday 4 October 2013

Hello my lovelies!

Sorry I haven't posted for a few weeks; I've been super busy lately and just haven't had the time, but I'm hoping to settle down this weekend with a cup of tea or two and get some blogging done. In the mean time, here's a quick post about Autumn fashion (goodness knows we love it!)


This is just a little something I threw together on Polyvore recently. H&M have some really nice pieces in at the moment so I put a few of them together (my Polyvore is slowly but surely becoming a bit of a H&M wish list).
I started out with this beautiful lace top/jumper. It's such a delicate piece and is absolutely perfect for layering up with vest tops like this burgundy one. I added in a pair of dark 'super skinny' jeans to balance out the loose tops, and this lightweight parka  to add a bit of an edge to the outfit. I also added in these boots and satchel, opting for tan rather than black to keep the look soft.

Fingers crossed I find the time to stack up a few posts this weekend, but in the mean time I hope you're all well and enjoying the crisp weather.

Namaste,
Rowan


Lace top/jumper (£24.99, H&M)
Burgundy tank top (£5.99, H&M)
Skinny jeans (£19.99, H&M)
Parka (£29.99, H&M)
Boots (£22, LuLu's)
Satchel (£34, Warehouse)

No comments :

Post a Comment