Header

Navigation

HOME      BLOG      ABOUT      CONTACT      CATEGORIES

New schedule!

Thursday 12 March 2015

Good morning everyone, how is your week going so far?

If you've been following Namaste, Rowan's new Instagram account, you might have seen me talking about my plans to introduce a bit of a schedule here. It's an idea I've been toying with for a while, but I didn't want to promise anything and then not be able to stick to it, but, I've found something of a compromise and I'm really excited to share it with you!

During the week, posting will continue as normal; at least one post a week, but without a set day or time. Much as I would love to have specific upload days, right now I don't think it would suit my style of blogging; I write posts as and when inspiration strikes, and then prefer to wait until I have an entire day I can dedicate to photographing, editing and proofreading before I upload to ensure my content is at a standard I am happy with, and I worry that setting too much of a structure would lead me to upload posts simply because it's an upload day, which may cause my content to suffer, and that's the last thing I want.

However, I am going to be introducing a schedule for the weekends! On Fridays, I will be uploading Thoughts for the weekend, which will be reflective posts on a variety of subjects, with the intention of giving you something to mull over and reflect upon over the weekend, and I would love it if you would check in with me throughout the weekend and share your thoughts. Then, on Sundays (Sunday is my favourite day for catching up on blogs, and I have dreamt of having my own Sunday post for so long), I will be uploading a weekly round-up, in which I will share the highlights of the past week; places I've been, things I've done, products I've been loving and posts I've enjoyed reading, and of course I'll be asking you what the highlights of your week have been.

For now I'm just going to stick with the weekend posts as I've never had much (read: anything) of a schedule here on Namaste, Rowan, and the last thing I want to do is promise some wonderful plan only to find it isn't practical for me and end up letting you guys down. However, if scheduling turns out to work well for me, I would love to expand it and schedule my weekday posts, too, but only time will tell with that one.

I'm really excited about this new plan, and I hope that it will make my blog better and more enjoyable for you as readers. 

I hope you're having a great week, and look forward to sharing the first instalment of Thoughts for the weekend with you on Friday!

Namaste,

Rowan

No comments :

Post a Comment