Header

Navigation

HOME      BLOG      ABOUT      CONTACT      CATEGORIES

Monday 10 February 2014

Hello my lovelies!

It's been a little while since I last posted and I'm so sorry about that, but I've had college deadlines looming over my head so I've been knuckling down to meet them, but thankfully they'll be out of the way by the end of this week so I should be able to get back into the swing of all things blogging soon.
Before I was swallowed up by this college work I had actually started writing another travel post which is about two thirds done, I just need to find the CD with the rest of the photos on it and I'll be able to publish it, so if the universe is on my side and I manage to find said CD I'll be able to get that post up soon. It's quite a long one so hopefully that will make up for my absence.

Hope you're all well!

Namaste,
Rowan

(Updated: 17/02/14)
P.S. I've decided that in order to keep my blog active during weeks where I'm working on bigger posts or when I'm not sure what to blog about I'm going to write 'my week in pictures' posts. It's something I've seen a few other bloggers do and it seems like a good way to keep your hand in the blogging world and a nice way to recap what you've been up to, so keep your eyes peeled for those!)

No comments :

Post a Comment