Header

Navigation

HOME      BLOG      ABOUT      CONTACT      CATEGORIES

New button!

Wednesday 4 June 2014


As you might have noticed, a new button has appeared on my blog with a familiar little 'P' on it. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, I finally gave in to the Pinterest bug.

Having seen so many bloggers and Youtubers talk about Pinterest and hearing about how many lovely photos, recipes and DIY ideas are on there, I was ever so tempted so create an account, but I told myself that I would wait until my exams were finished. But, while I was looking for tattoo inspiration, Pinterest kept cropping up and I thought it would be rude to ignore it, so here we are, and now it even has its own little button on my blog.

If you want to follow me and see what I've been pinning, you can find my profile here.

Exam season is nearly over (hurray!), so over the coming months I'm hoping to get stuck into all things blogging and do a bit of a blog revamp as well as stack up a whole load of posts for you to read out in the garden or by the pool over the summer.

Good luck to anyone else doing their exams at the moment - you can do this!

Namaste,
Rowan

No comments :

Post a Comment