Header

Navigation

HOME      BLOG      ABOUT      CONTACT      CATEGORIES

Planning for someday

Wednesday 11 June 2014



Today was the day of my final A-level exam, which means that after 12 years, I am no longer in education, and I don't have any plans to be in the foreseeable future. Considering I've never really known any different, this is somewhat daunting, but it's also incredibly exciting. After spending the last few years figuring out what I want to do with my life, the time has come to actually start making the ideas I have a reality. It didn't really hit me until quite recently that this is really it, that 'someday' is now, and that I'm entering the big wide world of responsible adult things like jobs and banks and buying newspapers (that's what adults do, right?)

Although I don't have a set plan, there are some things I definitely want to achieve in my life, one of which is building this blog. I adore blogging, and it's something I would love to pursue as a career, so now that college is over I will have a lot more time to invest in it, and that's exactly what I intend to do. I'm really excited to see how my little blog progresses over the next few months and years, and I hope you guys will stick around to see it, too. If there's anything you think I could do to make my blog as good as it can possibly be, then please leave a comment and let me know - I'd love to hear your feedback!

Here's to taking steps towards building the life you want!

Namaste,
Rowan

No comments :

Post a Comment